THIS MAY INTEREST YOU!
Game presence warning monitorTE-711
The TERRA RF 104 game detector consists of a transmitter and a receiver. Fixed on a strategic place, such as a tree or a post, the transmitter records the coming of an animal by using an infrared sensor. It detects the animal heat, and transfers the information by radio frequency to the receiver that you carry on yourself. A signal, (beep or vibrations) warns you of the presence of an animal.
• Maximum detection range : 12 m
• Detection angle : 140°
• Maximum receiver distance : 150m
• Operationnal from -20°C to +30°C
• Power source : 2 x 9Volt 6LR61 batteries
• Battery life expectancy : 3 months
• Measurements: 17 x 12 x 5cm
• Fixation strap supplied
• Weather proof equipment
• 1 AAA LR03 1.5 Volt battery
• Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 2cm
• Fixation clip
• Signal, either beep, vibrator or both.